First of all, i am sorrry for not updating you guiz for a while now, i have being very busy with life. For you to accept my apology i am here to tell you that you can now surf the net with Glo bis plan on non blackberry phone.
To browse with glo bis on your devices, you need to subscribe to any of the plan below
Text (BBCMonth) to 777 or dail this *777*21# for N1000/month 3gbp Text (BBCWeek) to 777 or dail this *777*22# for N400/week (700mb plan)
But for the sake of this post, i make used of the one week plan to test run it if it will work and it has being confirmed working as at the time of this post.
Steps to follow to make your glo bis work on non blackberrydevices
• Subscibe for either of the two above plans on a blackberry phone
• Use it to browse for some minutes on the blackberry phone before removing the sim
• After that, remove the sim and insert it in your andriod phone.
• Switch on your phone and configure your APN with blackberry.net and activate it. Check the image below for sample.
• Make sure your DATA Connection is ON,
• Once the ‘H’ sign have not yet display on your phone, off your andriod phone again and insert the sim in your blackberry phone to browse for few minutes (download if possible).
• Now remove the sim from the blackberry and insert it back to your Andriod phone and start surfing.